2018-07-23 10:52:15 来源：中公金融人
1. We anticipate ______ the first phase of the project will take approximately two weeks to complete.
A. that B. which C. there D. those
2. Residents were cutting their lawns, washing their cars and otherwise ______ a pleasant, sunny day.
A. idling away B. taking away C. chasing away D. driving away
3. A study shows that students living in non-smoking dorms are less likely to ____ the habit of smoking.
A. turn up B. pick up C. make up D. draw up
4. Almost all job applicants are determined to leave a good ____ on a potential employer.
A. illusion B. impression C. reflection D. reputation
5. Many people believe we are heading for environmental disaster ______ we radically change the way we live.
A. but B. although C. unless D. lest
京ICP备10218183号 京ICP证161188号 京公网安备11010802020593号 出版物经营许可证新出发京批字第直130052号